Anastasia Gentry is an Etsy shop owner, passive income preacher, and single mom of one four-year-old with another little one on the way. She helps busy moms (or any other boss babes) build and launch their passive income Etsy business in just one weekend.
She left her soul-sucking 9-to-5 job to start a photography business, but when her first son was born, her priorities completely changed. She wanted to find a way to keep making money while spending less time actively working in her business.
In this episode, she talks about her entrepreneurial journey, explains how she started making passive income on Etsy, and advocates hard for being a working mom while not having to feel guilty about it.
We Chat About:
- Continuing to make money as a mom while working less
- Putting your personality into everything you do
- Finding creative outputs outside your 9-to-5
- Why MLMs are so controversial – and why that shouldn’t stop you
- Taking maternity leave when you’re self-employed
Connect With Me:
- Join my FREE FAM Training: Prevent Pregnancy Naturally + Ditch the Pill Without Fear
- Free Fertility Call
- Instagram: @nourishedwithnina
Healing Hormones is a production of Crate Media