We’re revisiting one of our most popular episodes with Jessica Victoria, where we had an amazing conversation about learning how to honor and trust your natural cycle.
Jessica Victoria has such a similar philosophy to me when it comes to women’s hormone health and fertility. She is a holistic nutrition practitioner and women’s health and hormones coach, and like many people that get into the field, her interest in hormone health started with her own health issues and realizing the potential side effects of birth control. When she quit taking birth control, she developed post-pill amenorrhea and didn’t start having her period for over two years. She began to document her journey on Instagram, including her pregnancy, and the rest is history.
We touch on several topics, including syncing your habits to your cycle, why she doesn’t do diet plans, and not following strict rules. It always comes back to tuning into and listening to the body. Overly specific rules can do more harm than good. The best course of action is to take in what information you can, try it for yourself, and see what feels good to you and gets you the results you’re looking for.
We Chat About:
- Helping women understand their bodies
- Syncing to the different phases of your cycle
- Not believing in food rules
- Getting your fertility on track
- The importance of keeping stress levels down
- Not following prescriptive advice
- The danger of labeling yourself
Connect With Me:
- Join my FREE FAM Training: Prevent Pregnancy Naturally + Ditch the Pill Without Fear
- Free Fertility Call
- Instagram: @nourishedwithnina
Healing Hormones is a production of Crate Media