This week we’re talking all about endometriosis! Cindy Dabrowska struggled with it in her own life for years. After deciding enough was enough, she began trying everything she could to lessen her symptoms and get her endo under control. She found that making a series of diet and lifestyle changes worked wonders for her health and happiness, and then went to nutrition school to become a registered dietitian.
She shares her story and talks all about the different approaches to living with and managing endometriosis as well as the diet and lifestyle changes to consider that could help with some of the negative symptoms.
We Chat About:
- Cindy’s endometriosis story
- How endometriosis affects our bodies
- The downsides of restriction
- Diets to support endometriosis
- The importance of consistency
- Lifestyle tips for endometriosis
Connect With Me:
- Join my FREE FAM Training: Prevent Pregnancy Naturally + Ditch the Pill Without Fear
- Free Fertility Call
- Instagram: @nourishedwithnina
Healing Hormones is a production of Crate Media