PCOS is such a common diagnosis for women these days and can impact our lives in a number of ways. Still, getting a diagnosis can be stressful, leading women to wonder what they can do to support their bodies and their hormones. Dr. Danielle Desroche is a licensed naturopathic doctor specializing in PCOS, fertility, and thyroid health. Her goal is to discover and address the root cause of symptoms while also restoring the body so it can function optimally. We talk about the different kinds of PCOS women can have and which lifestyle changes we can make to support our health in these scenarios.
We Chat About:
- Why Danielle focuses on PCOS
- The difference between a naturopathic doctor and conventional MD
- Why PCOS is so prevalent today
- Common symptoms of PCOS
- The correlation between estrogen and testosterone
- Lifestyle tips for different types of PCOS
- Advice for women trying to conceive
Connect With Me:
- Join my FREE FAM Training: Prevent Pregnancy Naturally + Ditch the Pill Without Fear
- Free Fertility Call
- Sync Your Life & Menstrual Cycle
- Instagram: @nourishedwithnina
Healing Hormones is produced and published by Crate Media.