As a fertility awareness educator, cervical mucus is always on my mind – as weird as that may sound! It’s an important bodily function, and, today, I want to talk about the role it plays in conception. Without producing enough (or the right kind of) CM, it’s going to be difficult to conceive. I’m going to share why it’s so important, how to make sure you’re checking accurately, and touch on five research-backed ways to improve CM production.
We Chat About:
- Why cervical mucus is so important for conception
- How to check CM accurately
- Testing your nutrition and minerals
- The importance of staying hydrated
- Things to avoid for healthy CM
- CM-supportive herbs and vitamins
Connect With Me:
- FREE WORKBOOK – Learn how to support the four phases of your cycle!
- Private Hormone and FAM Coaching
- Book a Reiki Session
- Let’s be friends on Instagram: @nourishedwithnina
Healing Hormones is a production of Crate Media